ARTICLE 1: PROCESSING TIME
Naruto Merchandise® delivers worldwide to your home or to a relay point. The buyer is notified by email of the different stages of order tracking: preparation and delivery.
Upon order placed, customer has 24 hours to ask for modification related to its parcel. After this delay, Naruto Merchandise® considers that the order information is correct and will transfer it to its suppliers to start the processing process. Once the processing steps have started, orders cannot be modified or cancelled.
– Average processing time takes 3-4 working days to be completed. Custom, not in stock and produced on demand items can take up to 5-7 working days in certain cases before shipment is dispatched.
– If your order includes several items, it is possible that these will be sent separately, depending on available stocks and shipping warehouse.
No order can be cancelled once it has been shipped.
ARTICLE 2: DELIVERY TIME
Please note that due to COVID-19, our shipping times may have delay depending on your country.
– 2 to 3 business weeks for the USA and Canada. (10 to 21 days)
– 1 to 2 business weeks for European countries. (10 to 18 days)
– 2 to 4 business weeks for the rest of the world. (18 to 36 days)
If a momentary out-of-stock condition of a product occurs, the delivery time could be a little longer. Please note that during a health crisis, your items will be delivered within a maximum of 60 days. Any item received outside this time frame will be refunded upon request.
In case of delay of your package, Naruto Clothing® can not be held responsible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question : firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of receipt and before signing the carrier’s delivery note.
ARTICLE 3: DUTIES AND TAXES
We offer free standard shipping on all orders, but the customs tax on international shipments can be applied depending on your country and are the customer’s responsibility.
ARTICLE 4: CASES OF MAJOR FORCE – COVID-19
Because of the current health crisis, many parcels are taking longer to arrive than usual. There may also be more time between tracking updates. This has been driven by the current health crisis, the wider increase in parcel numbers and COVID-19 restrictions across countries which have impacted deliveries and services.
The delivery time announced in case of major force (such as COVID-19) is a maximum of 60 working days and valid from the receipt by the buyer of the mail of dispatch of the order.
Orders exceeding 60 working days without delivery will be refunded.